Advertising your club or organisation is FREE. We encourage all local clubs, organisations, societies, specialist groups etc to advertise your presence on these pages.
This helps local residents, potential residents and visitors alike. Please provide as much information as possible within the space allowed but note that we can provide you with additional 'mini' web site pages if required.
You can also register and build your club website through 'onesuffolk' which offers free web space to community groups.
Please follow the Guidelines for Advertisers to submit an entry
- Parish Magazine - Details on the Parish Magazine and how organisations may wish to make use of it
- Village News - Organisations can submit news items perhaps detailing achievements, events, appeals etc. This keeps everybody informed and raises the profile of the individual organisation. Such news items are retained for around 12 months
- Survey Design Service - This provides a design service for any local organisation or non-profit body to conduct a online and/or offline survey for the purposes of e.g. seeking opinions, market research etc
- Email Alert Service - This service invites people to submit their email address which will then be used to send out email alerts e.g. police notices, lost and found, extreme weather alerts etc. Currently, there are 100+ recipients on the list. However, the service can also be used by any organisation wishing to e.g. advertise a major event.
- Debenham Community Association - Maintains a list of all organisations and their contact details enabling any organisation to contact all others.